Rumours on Tuesday shook the internet that social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook and Twitter will be banned in India fropm May 26. The Government had on February 25, 2021 gave social media companies three-month time to comply to comprehensive guidelines issued. The deadline to accept the guidelines set by the government was supposed to end on May 25 but so far none of the platforms including WhatsApp, Facebook, Twitter has complied with the new regulations. This result in a storm on the internet that these platforms will stop working from Wednesday. However, nothing happened. This left netizens go bonkers with hilarious memes and trolls.
Picking up hilarious Bollywood dialogues that justify the situation to coming up with creative GIFs, netizens flooded the internet with memes on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp ban in India. Have a look-
As per the new rules announced by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, the social media platforms will have to appoint compliance officers from India. The officer will overlook the complaints, monitor the content and remove it if it is objectionable. Such rules are not only applicable to social media platforms but also to OTT platforms.
Except one Indian social media company, Koo, sources said that none of the top social media intermediaries have appointed a resident grievance officer, a chief compliance officer and a nodal contact person yet.
- The Dark WebNote- For Educational purposes only Not Recommended To Use Without Some Safety Measure 😉 An Overview The dark web is the World Wide Web content that exists on darknets: overlay networksContinue reading “The Dark Web”
- What is the truth of this viral messageWhat Is The Viral Message? Click To Know All claims being made in this message are fake. WhatsApp has not announced any such update yet. You already know that one tick after messageContinue reading “What is the truth of this viral message”
- WhatsApp Privacy: Red tick will now appear in WhatsApp, government will read messages, know the truth of viral messagesAll kinds of false and true messages are viral on social media everyday. Many times the wrong messages about the same on the same platform start going viral. This time somethingContinue reading “WhatsApp Privacy: Red tick will now appear in WhatsApp, government will read messages, know the truth of viral messages”
- Will Social Media GAINTS Will Be Banned 🚫!?So far, there is no confirmation on whether there will be a Facebook ban, Instagram ban or Twitter ban in India. However, sources have revealed the Centre is not happy withContinue reading “Will Social Media GAINTS Will Be Banned 🚫!?”
- New IT Rules explained: What Facebook, Twitter, Instagram need to change to avoid banWith social media platforms failing to comply with new rules, several have questioned whether there can be an Instagram ban, Facebook or Twitter ban in India. Is It Is Confirm ThatContinue reading “New IT Rules explained: What Facebook, Twitter, Instagram need to change to avoid ban”